“I want to tell other people that even if you don't have kids or pets, using OHc is something everyone should do FOR THEIR OWN HEALTH. I was one of those people who never got sick, felt fine, and used chemicals without thought—Clorox, Lysol, Comet, Windex, anything that stunk like bleach or ammonia meant it was clean. Well, after I got breast cancer all that changed. No more chemicals in anything—foods, drinks, or household cleaners. At first I used OHc for the kitchen floor because it was safe for my cat. Then I started using it on sinks and glass, then the toilet (a real test), and now my endless-grout bathroom—all of which come out beautifully clean, SAFELY. I'm using OHc for my OWN health, and am so grateful to you for teaching me that I am worth it! Thank you!”Catherine P.
San Francisco, CA